Back to Ollanta

Jun 4, 2010 | |

When I take a trip to Peru, I need to start my adventure somewhere else. This town has a magnetic draw on me and when everything seems to be going wrong and stuff gets complicated or disappointing, it has a way of fixing up everything even better before I get the sense to leave. I went to Cusco for a week, hypothetically to rest a bit down in San Jeronimo and ended up running around to more than a few local ruins, checking out a locals dance club and enjoying some delicious sandwiches at my favorite Dos Perros. Showing around a new friend we had a handful of adventures including breaking out of ruins and exploring more combi options. But now, back in Ollanta, I think there will be an opportunity for photos finally and a few more adventures before I take off. At least now I have a plane ticket from LAX to Seattle so I won´t have to walk home. Chau for now.

0 comments: