no hay aire

Apr 20, 2009 | |

Today I start my whatever you want to call it at pukllasunchis. Its fun to be back, the school is exactly how I remember it except it feels like they have more stairs. Actually I think that´s the altitude talking, while I don´t feel sick or tired normally, climbing all these stairs 11000 feet makes me feel the air or lack there of. When I have trouble breathing people ask me what is the altitude of where I live, which is a low, what 5 ft_ and I have written some email and used several computers and I still can´t find the question mark. I took a collectivo(I can´t find the slash key either)combi for the first time in Peru, they make me nervous. I think I will probably chicken out today and take a taxi. Tomorrow seems like a better day to be lost in San Geronimo.

0 comments: